Located directly across from the Metal Blast building and a stone’s throw from Rhinegeist brewery, this 4 story residential building is situated within easy walking distance from Findlay Market and multiple streetcar stops. Built in 1875, the building retains its distinctive historical appearance, and includes a sizable back yard. Taking on the job is developer John Blatchford, also rehabbing next door 205 West McMicken Ave.

Before

Current Rehab

Map