1737 Elm

Named for the old painted sign discovered behind the storefront, the Finders Keepers buildings are one of OTR A.D.O.P.T.'s

1925 Vine

A true Over-the-Rhine tenement building, 1925 Vine was adopted by Greg Cole and Angelo Pusateri. Spurred on by an

205 W McMicken

The former Best and Lothes mineral water building is now the site of the seminal co-housing project of KunstHous

51 E Clifton

This pedimented standout in the hillside district of Over-the-Rhine was rescued by OTR A.D.O.P.T. in 2011 and adopted by John

1833 Vine

Known for its faded, hand painted German sign, the "Apotheke Building" once housed a drug store on the ground floor. The mixed-use

201 Mulberry

One of the oldest homes in Over-the-Rhine, 201 Mulberry was stabilized by the City after severe structural damage to the

1620 Walnut

This two-family dwelling located near the Moerlein Brewery was acquired and renovated by OTR A.D.O.P.T. in 2013. Work included a

2648 Bellevue

OTR A.D.O.P.T. ventured into Corryville to save this historic but severely fire damaged building on Bellevue. The building was adopted,

512 E 12th

Husband and wife team Patricia and Andre Bittner took on this four-story Italianate building in Pendleton, utilizing an award of

1667 Hamer

Recent UC grad John Blatchford took a flyer on this dilapidated former tailor shop building in 2012. The "Tailor Shop"