123 E. McMicken Avenue is a 2.5 story historic building located in the Over-the-Rhine Historic District, built c. 1863. Originally built as a commercial storefront with an operating business, the storefront was filled in and the building converted to residential use in the late-20th century. OTR A.D.O.P.T. is returning the building to its historic use by restoring the original storefront, fully renovating the vacant interior space, and finding an appropriate occupant. See RFP link for details.